Registration for the Dog Walk and 5K Fun Run is now open.
$15 to participate and $15 to purchase a t-shirt.
You can also help raise money for the HSYC shelter move. For every $100 you raise, you will receive a free t-shirt. Prizes will be awarded to top fundraisers.
Ask your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and everyone you know to sponsor you in our event. Ask if your employer or your friends employer has a matching gift program – these can double your pledges.
How To Raise Money
- Print out your Pledge Form or register and start your own Online Fundraising Page.
- Collect donations from everyone you know, in person or online.
- Have a blast at the walk!
The Day of the Event
- 8:00am Check in begins. Collect your goodie bag. (Day of event registration available for $20)
- 8:30am 5K Fun Run
- 8:45am 5K Fun Walk
- 10:00am Dog Walk
- 10:45am Event Presentation – top fundraisers, 5K top finishers, prizes and giveaways.
Throughout the Day
Enjoy vendor exhibits, entertainment, and the kids fun area.
The 5K run and walk will be on the gravel roads and park trails through the Anne Springs Close Greenway. You will enjoy the scenic lakes and natural areas. The Dog walk is a one mile loop on gravel roads and park trails around Stumpy Pond.
Sponsorships for the HSYC Dog Walk & 5K Fun Run are available. From top sponsorships to donations for prizes and participant goodie bags. There are many different ways for you to help. Contact Debbie Kiggans at firstname.lastname@example.org or (803) 517-0454 to get details on how your company can help support the HSYC Shelter Move.
The deadline to have your logo printed on the t-shirts is August 31, 2010.
More information on Vendor registration and more are at www.humanesocietyofyorkcounty.org