I am Michelle Shirley, the Pet Nanny. I grew up in Northern Virginia where I developed my love for animals. I became a vet-tech and pet sitter many years ago. As a young owner and lover of horses, dogs cats, ferrets, etc., I began what would have a life-long impact on me.
My love for animals is what led me to meet my husband, Scott. Introduced to each other by Scott’s pet Labrador, would lead to a mutual passions to live, love, work and play hard; and we do.
We’ve lived in Tega Cay since 2006 with our two sons and 3 dogs. We enjoy spending time with friends, boating and board sports on Lake Wylie, Tega Cay sports (adult and kid sports) and all the many family activities our awesome community has to offer.
The Pet Nanny Team has been licensed and insured for more than 14 years now, and we look forward to providing service to you and your pets.
Advantages of using the Pet Nanny – In home pet sitting:
- Pets are secure and happy in their own home.
- Your pets can maintain a regular feeding, exercise, and sleeping schedule.
- Because pets are in their own comfortable home and environment, stress is reduced for the pet and pet owner.
- Your pet receives loving, professional, personal attention, and care.
- At home pet sitting reduces exposure to pet illnesses compared to kennels or boarding.
- In home pet sitting eliminates the travel time, stress, and hassle of dropping off and picking up your pets at a kennel.
- In home pet sitting is affordable.
- You don’t have to impose on family or friends to watch or check on your pets.
- The Pet Nanny Service adds a layer of home security by collecting mail, turning on lights, and checking the home frequently as a crime deterrent.
To some up pet sitting benefits:
Reduced stress + Personalized TLC attention + Less exposure to illness + No transportation hassles ++ House sitting bonus Crime deterrent = Peace of mind!
THE PET NANNY SERVICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Pet exercising, feedings and bathroom breaks
- Administer medication as needed
- Bringing in mail, newspapers and other publication
- Plant watering
- Turning lights on or off
- Opening or closing blinds, shades or shutters
- Other related services as needed
- Prompt response to your calls
- Availability when you need care
- Exceptional customer service
- Veterinary and pet care experience including administering medicine.
- Servicing all of Tega Cay.
A member and insured by Pet Sitters Associates, LLC.Michelle@TegaCayPetNanny.com