The Pet Nanny Standard Services and Pricing
Pricing includes all the following:
- Walking, exercising and feeding your pets.
- General fun, companionship and comfort for your pet.
- Watering any indoor plants at your request.
- Taking in mail, newspapers and any other publications.
- Turning lights on and off at your request.
- Opening and closing blinds, shades, shutters at your request.
Note: Other services are available upon request for a minimal fee. Example: watering outdoor plants, watering lawn, etc.
Standard Service Times
- Morning visits are between 6-9am ( all dogs out by 8)
- Afternoon visits are between 1-3pm (no dinner visits)
- Evening visits are between 8pm- 11pm. We split the the day up equally so the dogs are not waiting long periods of time to go out.
- $45 per day (3x) for the first pet and $5.00 each additional pet.
- Single visits for cats, rabbits or guinea pigs $15.00 for one pet and $5.00 for each additional pet.
Pricing may vary, see below:
- Pricing may vary due to travel time and mileage.
- Slightly higher cost of service for more than two (2) pets. Prices may vary based on travel time.
- A $100 non refundable deposit is required for all holidays and peak periods.
- There is a 3 day minimum for All Holidays and Spring Break.
- Key Policy – After first reservation $15.00 pick up/drop-off fee or key maybe dropped at my residence at no charge.
- Payment Terms: All Payments are due on or before first scheduled visit unless other agreements are made in advance. If customer chooses to defer payment until after first scheduled visit, a service fee of $20.00 will be assessed for collection.
Other services or special requests, call for estimate.