The Pet Nanny Standard Services and Pricing
Pricing includes all the following:
- Walking, exercising and feeding your pets.
- General fun, companionship and comfort for your pet.
- Watering any indoor plants at your request.
- Taking in mail, newspapers and any other publications.
- Turning lights on and off at your request.
- Opening and closing blinds, shades, shutters at your request.
Note: Other services are available upon request for a minimal fee. Example: watering outdoor plants, watering lawn, etc.
Standard Service Times
- Morning visits are between 6-9am ( all dogs out by 8)
- Afternoon visits are between 12-3pm (no dinner visits)
- Evening visits are between 8pm- 11pm. We split the the day up equally so the dogs are not waiting long periods of time to go out.
- $35.00 per day (3x) for the first pet and $5.00 each additional pet.
- Single visits for cats, rabbits or guinea pigs $15.00 for one pet and $5.00 for each additional pet.
Pricing may vary, see below:
- Pricing may vary due to travel time and mileage.
- Slightly higher cost of service for more than two (2) pets. Prices may vary based on travel time.
- A $100 non refundable deposit is required for all holidays and peak periods.
- There is a 3 day minimum for Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Memorial day, Labor day, Spring Break, and 4th of July.
- Key Policy – After first reservation $10.00 pick up/drop-off fee or key maybe dropped at my residence at no charge.
- Payment Terms: All Payments are due on or before first scheduled visit unless other agreements are made in advance. All checks will be deposited by Pet Nanny after last date of service. If customer chooses to defer payment until after first scheduled visit, a service fee of $20.00 will be assessed for collection.
Other services or special requests, call for estimate.