The Pet Nanny is hiring and searching for pet service providers for part time work. The pet sitting business continues to grow and I would like to expand my service area.
Right now I primarily service Tega Cay, Baxter Village, Knights Bridge and other communities on the west side of I 77 and highway 160 around Tega Cay. I would like to serve the east side of I -77 including Fort Mill and other communities like Springfield, Indian land, etc. I may even consider portions of Rock Hill.
To better service my customers in existing areas and service new customers in new areas the Pet Nanny is looking for part time helpers.
- You must love pets.
- You must feel comfortable with large dogs.
- You must live in the service area
- You must have dependable transportation and insurance.
- You must have a cell phone.
- You must be available at least 2 hours 3 times a day each AM, afternoon, and evenings. Be on call 7 days a week especially on holidays.
- Please understand that we never take children, guests, or other pets into client’s homes.
- Honest, dependable, and customer service minded.
To apply, please call me, email, or fill out my contact form.Michelle Shirley Pet Nanny Tega Cay, SC. 803-367-3068 firstname.lastname@example.org